Article 1: Collection of information
If you use the Services of the MOFIN Application, we will ask you to provide truthful and accurate information as follows:
- Legal documents: ID card, driver's license, household registration book, student ID card, a copy of tution payment
- Personal and contact information such as full name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone, email, social media (if permitted);
- Financial information such as bank account number, ATM card number etc. so that Investors can directly disburse the loan to your account.
In some cases, we may collect additional information about you from third parties such as banks, credit institutions and payment service providers, network service providers, etc. We may also collect more information about you from many sources and by other means to ensure that the information you provide is accurate so that we could serve you better.
Article 2: Storage and Protection of Information
We store and process your personal information at servers located in Vietnam. We protect this information with a variety of physical protection methods (for example, we control access to buildings containing server), electrical ways (for example: firewalls, data encryption) and workflows.
Article 3: Use of information
Our ultimate goal is to provide a safe, convenient, efficient and continuously improved service. Therefore, we will use your personal information to:
- Provide support and customer care services.
- Receive money, transfer money and send notifications during the transaction.
- Prevent risky, prohibited or illegal behavior and ensure compliance with the "Terms of Service" policy.
- Measurement, customization and improvement of services, content and forms of the Mofin Application
- Send you information about the Marketing program, announcements and promotions.
- Compare the accuracy of your personal information during third-party verification.
- Serve the credit rating process and approve the loan
Article 4: Share information with investors
To make transactions on the MOFIN Application, we must share some of your personal information with individuals or organizations that will consider disbursement to you, including: contact information, account information, history of a number of successful transactions, account verification status, etc. We will not disclose your financial information to anyone except with your own consent or when we do is required to comply with legal requirements or when requested by a competent public authority
Article 5: Information sharing with third parties
We may share or receive your personal information with:
- Lenders and other lenders organization to provide content and services that coordinate, detect, and prevent potentially dangerous or illegal activities against our policies.
- Lenders contract with us within the scope of the MOFIN Application (for example, fraud prevention, marketing, technology). Our contract always stipulates that those lenders may not use your personal information for any purpose other than contracting or for their own benefit.
- Law enforcement agencies or competent public authorities, or other third parties in the following circumstances:
- There is a court order or similar legal process;
- We have to do so in order to comply with the law;
- We are cooperating with an investigation of law enforcement;
- We believe that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent material or financial damage, to report suspected or unlawful conduct or to investigate violations of the " Terms of Service";
Any other third parties with your consent.
In addition to the ranges described above, the MOFIN Application will not sell or rent your personal information to any other third party!